Monday, September 29, 2008

Jaxon is here!

Well on August 27, 2008 Ryan & I drove to Davis Hospital. Where I had an appointment to get started at 8:00 AM that morning. Where we found out I was having contractions already but, I couldn't feel them. They started me and broke my water around 8:30 AM. I still couldn't feel the contractions until after 1:00 PM then they came on strong. I finally got an epidural when the medicine was at the max strengthen and couldn't breathe through the contractions. It was time to push and I did so for an hour and forty-five minutes. Even with the help of the vacuum I couldn't get him out; Jaxon was in the face up position. So it was off to the operating room to get me prepped where and hour later we had our little man. Jaxon was born at 9:40 PM weighing 8 pounds and measuring at 21 inches long. I couldn't believe the instant Love that I felt for Jaxon and the appreciation for Ryan to help me through it all. Jaxon is a beautiful baby boy. I couldn't believe how much hair he has on his little head. Ryan and I couldn't be more happy to have him finally here.

No comments: